Nanjou 【南城】4 The Japanese surnames etymology dictionary.
Gifu-ken Gujou-shi . Gifu-ken Gujou-shi Originated from Aioi Hachiman-cho (old: Fuku). A place name with a record since the Edo period. Another name for Nakayama Castle, which was located in the same town, is Reed Mountain Castle and tells that Mr. Fukuzaki was built in 1178 (second year of birth). He lived in Gifu-ken Gujou-shi from Shimane-ken Eastern District (formerly Izumo-kun) via 1180 (4 years old) through the northern part of Chiba-ken · Ibaraki-ken southwestern part (formerly Shimosa-ku) There is a transmission of.